Practicums & Internships
For more information about practicum or internship positions, contact Emily Evans, Clinical Administrative Assistant, at email@example.com.
In order to be considered for a practicum/internship, please send the following two items to Patrick Milloy:
- Cover Letter (please specify your current degree program)
– Statement of faith
– Program site contract including supervision/supervisory needs
– Intended start and finish date of internship
– Population and clinical interests
i.e. Children, adolescents, adults, couples, families
i.e. depression, anxiety, trauma, substance abuse, etc.
After we have expressed interest in interviewing you, please send three reference letters (including at least 1 professional reference, 1 pastoral reference, and 1 educational reference) to Emily Evans.
Reference letters should include:
- What reasons would you give to show the readiness of this applicant for their practicum/internship?
- How has this applicant been able to show you their leadership skills, clinical knowledge, personal boundaries and strengths in their life?
- List 2 positive attributes about this person and 2 areas in which this applicant could/should address to become a more effective Christian Counselor.
All applications will be reviewed by our Clinical Administrative Assistant. All information (including letters of reference) must be sent via email to be considered for a practicum/internship. If you would like to inquire about current practicum/internship openings, please email Emily Evans. Only email inquiries will receive a response.
Each degree and graduate program has different requirements for supervision. We have LPCC-S, LISW-S, and PhD programs available for supervision. Other supervision needs may not be able to be met by our clinical team at this time.
We typically receive a high volume of internship applicants and make every effort to respond to all inquiries. In the event that you do not receive a response, this likely means we have already filled the available positions and you are, unfortunately, not being considered for an internship at Emerge. We regret any inconvenience this causes you, but wish you the best in your search for a site.